Saturday, March 23, 2013

Give me a reason~


it's my last year at USM...
As i graduated...i will not become the same person as i am before..
definitely...i will be a wife...and maybe a mother...or maybe land a job somewhere..hopefully...
but... there is definitely a very wise reason not to forget USM..
a memory worth carried on for the rest of my journey..
that is..all the friend that I've met along the way..
Graduating and life after makes me feel eager..
but losing them..makes me feel afraid and sad..
so hopefully...we'll go through this future separation and become united again..
well2...we went to our last Trip..planning nk pi luar negara bagai...
but we end up pg JOHOR je...sbb no buget lak kan..huhu..
so we travel via public transport..
took a train...and smpai2 je pg JB premium outlet...



tadaaa...smpai da...dgn harum semerbak....



first day smpai situ je...ada jugak la beli belah sikit2...but mostly them not me...

the next day kteorg proceed pg legoland....
we mnage to get a cheaper tikets sbb beli online...


meet Mr..i dont know who...




so legolang punya rides supposed to be not scary...but still i x naik la kn becoz smua rides is scary for me...haha...



this is all tmn mini lego where they build miniature landmarks all around the world..
overall legoland is ok..but tooo hot...kalau bawak my ank2 sdare mesti best...



and then kteorg proceed pg danga bay..makan2 n dating2...pastu tgk wayang bagai...





so that's it...pg x byk tempat..but letihnyeee adoii..
anyway...as i said..this is some memory worth to be kept...



owh,,,n ikaa loveeeeess this pic soooooo much...haha

No comments: