Thursday, November 29, 2012

Future Generation~


i love it...the way i'm smiling...
usually i would never smile with my teeth showing..haha...

it reminded me how people change...how i grew up...
from just a little kid...to a future to be bride..
how people around me changed from someone u knew into a stranger...
how my brother used to love me..lift me up...and play with me...
untill he became a grown man and go on his own path...
how a cousin that i used to play with...
feels like just somebody that i used to know...
how did all this bond and connection just fade away...
is it us to blame for?
or everyone just change over time?
is it me, the only one who still thinks of the past...

Does this future better...
for some reason, one thing that i knew..i never wanted this to happen to my niece and nephew..
how they are a playmates now..
how they are siblings now...
i hope they still are as they grew...





2 comments:

Ija Abdullah said...

u miss your brother ek? which one? did u miss me? hehehehe

no worries adik, lets ensure that we'll keep the bond strong. ok?

mieya said...

noo..i'm not missing u... noo !!!