Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CLosEr~



Ever since i entered 3rd year..
my life evolve around only my coursemate and family jer..
Actually most of us.. are spending more more time together compared to before..
or is it just me...
haha...
anyway..there are differences and misunderstanding..
we we manage to get trough it..
this sem we did a lot of projects together..
so that explain my post tittle today are closer...
huhu...






genting trip are one of our projects..




this is during the biomeds family day...which is organize by our juniors...



at this moment little that we know that our CA result are absolutely horrible !









ohoooo...wat mukee comel.. ^^ mak aih



of coz i like to include lots of my pics...heeeee..

and so the genting trip ends with me meeting my future parents in law..
despite all...i am still nervous...
but overall i am glad and thankful for everything...


No comments: