Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 months..




tonite x boleh tydo...
so i end up browsing my old entry...
and i found this...


its been almost 10 months since this entry...
a lot hav change ever since...
how should i put this...
if 10 months ago...
all i think about is myself...
like..after finishing my degree...i'll continue my master..
n saving my jpa to pay for my master..
or having to work far from where i stay..
or just getting married at the age of 25...
or just...not thinking bout my future so well define...
i guess...that is it...
that was 10 months ago...

ever since i've made comitment to this guy...
we were bound to his family n my family..
things change...
my thought change...
now u are willing to put aside your study to give room for a bound promise...
u need to think a way to be financially fit..
to pay for ur kendurik la kn...haha...
or thinking a way to find job..
manage finances little by little...
now u learn slowly to think for two...
learn to stay healthy....
there is just so much more things that hav change..
but in a way that i never hav imagine..
i am glad for everything that has happen...

so...berdoala smoga smua berjalan seperti dirancang...
its a long way to go..


cut..

No comments: