Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TrAGis...

this is a very tragic story...
which evolves around me...
it started when this 3 little children......
let me first introduce them..


this is my ank cdare...miyol, mya n danial...owh...mirol bru pas bsunat..
n dye skang tgah berpantang cam org mngandong...
as i said b'4 in my previous post..
they are cute..
but their looks does not reflect their action...


and soo...
one peaceful evening..
i had been tortured by my sis..
suh tman ank cdare tgk kartoon...
da msk dua kali neh..



i end up tgk kung fu panda 2 ngan dyeorg...
luckilly i survive sbb sukee tgk perot panda tuh goyang2...errr...


last time i tman dyeorg tgk kartoon neh..
i end up sleeping the half of the moovie..
n manage to kluar air liur basik lg tuh...


moral of the story...
beli dvd tgk kat umah kn murah...

=)

No comments: