Friday, May 6, 2011

ExaM cRaze...



this were all memories during exam week...
i mean they have exam..
but still manage to go jalan2....


pntai irama...we eat a lot dat day.....

me in my tin milo...


kak nurul n me...it had been long since we last hang out...


nina...


me with a pose i guesss..


dats nana n me...she may look innocent in this pic..but trust me...she's not what she look like..
...muaaahahaha...


we are far terpesong from our real motif...

that me n beside me is a girl dat we would so much like to call her pantai...


this is a whole biomeds gang day out..with of course 2 lost souls joining us...
(the lost souls is nowhere to be found in this pic..)


cut...

2 comments:

Doctor on Duty- Siti Soleha said...

bangunan puteh tue bgunan pe?? cam lawa

phoged (dk4me) said...

ceit.. dgki muker innocent sayer lak!!