Wednesday, August 18, 2010

besT n inspirational qUotes ever!!!

Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream.
That's how I get by.


- Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean: To World's End

But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though. I remember everyone that leaves.

- Lilo and Stitch

"I guess that's what happens at the end, you start thinking about the beginning."

- Mr. Smith (Mr. And Mrs. Smith)

That's just the trouble with me,I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.

- Alice In Wonderland

Don't you think it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life

- time traveler's wife

The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back

- Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama

She was a smart girl;
Until she fell in love.


- Sex & The City Movie.

Some memories are best forgotten

- -Memento

We hurt too much, we feel too much, and all too soon, we die. But we do get a chance at love.

- The Titanic

No comments: