Thursday, May 13, 2010

QueSTiON of lIfe??~~

sInce i'm iN da mIddlE of mY sEM breAk..
so..i DuN hav mUch thINgs to DO..
n besIdes...i'm aLways lEft aLone...
cleaNIn??notin mUch to cleaN..since no one there to messEd da HOuse...
cookin??NO one is gOnna be eaTin anyway...
out???whERe???....
so...here i am...wIth plENty of sPAre time...

which leAd me iNto tiNKin BOut...a lot of thINgs...
like...

WHAT acTUallY am i DOinG??

DO I LoVe WhAt I sTUDIEd RIte NOw??

wHErE I waNTed TO bE IN da FUture??

what I Gonna Be IN da FUtuRE??

am I DoiNG DA riTE ThiNG??

IS My LIFE saTISFY ME??

haV I BeCoME DA bETTER pERSon DAT I WanTED 2 BE??

wHo i wAnted to be with in da futurE??

mosT of it..i can't actually answer...
but one thing dat i can ensure is that..
i'm satisfied with my life...
da truth is...we all try 2 picture da very best of our future rite..
my imagination of my little future...
is notin fancy...just...bright..simple..n happy i guess..

my studies??lets those 3 years decide whether i'm on da rite path or not..
truth to be told...y did i choose dat course anyway??
n if i dun...wat actually do i want??hmm...
this is me..i dun actually knoe my passion in my carrier...
my future sumone??sumone dat put da beutiful in my life..
okeh2...i ciplak from dat song...sweet song...

so..i guess..these questiOn will keep playin in my head..
untill??i dunno when..n maybe..dis head of mine..
will never stop askin question..
i think dat sumtime..my head speaks more than my mouth does..
not dat i'm crazy....

this just bout it i guess...

3 comments:

Mohd LukMan said...

eh eh klu borin msg r senior nih.. huhu

sebab 2 r myra kne bace blog the future..hehe

ala myra sya dulu pun xtau gak minat pe, btul ke pilihan study n so on.. tpi bila makin menigkat year nih makin memahami n nampak future lam biomed nih.. huhu.. myra pun t akn nampak r future tuh isyaalah

mieya said...

hahak...mira bace ah blog tuh..kaloo adew post bawoo an...

cmane LI???hee..yer ker??tp tataw mnat tuh adew ker x...hee..tataw minat apew senanyer..men blaja jerk..
neh yg cucah neh..

Mohd LukMan said...

cam gi tu r.. huhu xde keje pun, drang xkasi keja.. bkn pe tkt t projek dorang xjadi sebb kami kan xde pglaman lg..huhu