Friday, February 19, 2010

waaa...my sister is following my blog....i think la...

gotta watch my words and what i am talking bout....

and plus2...wat pics i put aite...hik3...

eh2...wait...if i write like this...then she'll read it aite...haish...

notice that i have change my song there...

nice aite..tired of da same old song..

hazwa kate kamii adelah dua perempuan hebat!!!

tue pasal teda org brani gnggu kat matrx an...hik3...

syer x hebat lar tanpe kamoo...

tp2...nobody can hurt us aite...lalala~

tp2...syer respect kamoo...krana...syer rase kamoo tere la...

kamoo x cker emo2...

syer blaja dr kamoo an...kuat2...

tp skang...

kamoo kne lar teros hebat......

sbb...skang syer pown ngah agak2 tut cket...

jd...syer perloo kamoo jadi hebat n kuat cmula...

boleh ka??

pss-nk post mende len sbenanyer...tp x jadi lark an...let it be lah...sokong hazwa lg besh...

::face ur day with a smile::



4 comments:

Ija said...

I do follow ur blog now, but what on earth r u talking abt dear sis. It's really hard to understand ur slang/ languange/ apo bondo la.

*perhaps i'm too old already* sigh.

mieya said...

hik3...da sgt tua tue...

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I've finally settle down with a theme(there's more to do and customize) and also done my homework. Tell me what do you think, vimax 3-4 Dot Com. I'm not sure you guys can add a comment about the products? We can help out each another commenting on it? I'm not sure. Of course not about products review but tips, fashion, coupon and lots more. Any idea? Thanks!