Monday, February 8, 2010

HaiSh...nk jd cAm dulooo kalaa....

haish...
today i dun wanna sleep after suboh....
nk stady lar kn kononnyer....
but still....since my class started at 11..
i figure maybe i just need to rest my eyes 4 just a few more minutes...
hahak..but...jeng2...trlbey sudeh...
waaa...since my romate all went to class...
so nobody was there to wake me up!!
uh...
so...when am i gonna finish going through all those notes???
huh??huh??
waaa...i wanna be me during matrix!!
so rajin n all about stadying....
i could stayed up all night just to read bio n do math......
wat had happen!!
eceece...duloo kate da x moh stady hard lg...
namooon...resultku...ohh noo!!
cmalam...a friend of mine gave me some advice...
thankz kamooo!!!
yeah!!i need to make my own flow la..
x leh always nk follow da flow aite...
agreed!!!
falsafah idop telah bertukar disitoo.....
heeeee....
n stilll....oliday comin...
weee~(not dat excited)since my house is too near...hahak...

::hdapi dgn snyuman::