Wednesday, January 13, 2010

wAt is dIs feElin???.............

wah...since i just got home from an interview...n since it is almost midnyte..
so...i am cccoooo damn lazy to study..
n i end up rite here..
in front of dis laptop..
pressing da keyboard n tryin to write a story......
today is a very long n tiring day...
attending classes which i dun even understand...
da only class dat i've been paying attention to is da oral health class..
weee~wat do i get from dat class????
i need to go n register for a dental checkup..pronto!!!wee~
y???b'coz...my gingiva...(ececece)..yg brmakne gusi saya...weee....slaloo brdarah bler syer gocok gg.....
uh...x moh dpt pnyakit goosi...tkot!!!
weee...ok maybe tellin a story bout my teeth n my mouth is bowink..huhu...
hurmm.....
hey...i used to post about my feelin in my older post..
wat is dat feelin u ask???
dat bittersweet feelin!!!it came again today..
i mean...it came tonite..
y???
i dun even knoe y...
i just happens to feel dis way...
n this blog is where i express dis feelin...wee~
x pe lar kn..kmana lagi ingin ku luahkn apew yg trbuku di ati ini...ececeece..
padahul da mcm2 crita tlah ku lontarkn kpd rumatekuuu ini kn..
smpai meke da x moh lyn da diri ini..
tue yg lpas kat blog lark kn...
heee~
tilll then.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think nice post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.