Thursday, January 14, 2010

selAgi jantuNg ini beRdeguP......

today...in psycology classs....our lecturer talks bout her mother...
motherhood n marriage n stuff like dat...
it makes me realize....i never told my mother how much i luv her..
does my action reflect my feelin??
does she knoe how much i really luv her....
do i knoe how much she loves me??
thinkin bout it...she never ever told me how much she loves me...
i knoe she will not read my blog...
so she wont knoe wat i write in here...
mama.....
i spent my life for 20 years wif u...
never went to boarding school...
going to da unibesity 10 minutes from home..
going grocery shopin wif u...
going to da bank wif u...
buying clothin wif u..
going to lunch date wif u...
listening to all your feelin n emotion...
knowin wat u like n wat u dislike...
i knoe u....too much....
i knoe every little details bout u...more than your other child knoe u...
i'm da one who knows u best...
i knoe it when u r down,sad,epy or just when u wanted sumtin....
most of my time i spent wif u....
i cherish it..
though sumtime i need time for myself...
n sumtime i'm too busy wif my campus life..
i sumtime complain when u need me too much....
but i do try to be wif u..to go out wif u...n to be there for u..
i do think bout u..a lot...even sumtimes i dun hav da time to call u...
i'm sorry dat sumtime i hav to raise my voice to u..
n i'm sorry dat sumtime i had to lie to u...
but there is some things that i can't let my self share wif u...
i luv spending time wif u...though sumtime i like to be left alone..
but deep in my heart i knoe u would understand me...u do aite??
i am who i am now b'coz of u..
i kept on living da day b'coz of u..
everytine is b'coz of u...
i knoe dat u're old now...
but never in my life i could imagine spending my day without ur presence...
could i face dat day??never once i want to think bout it..
but i knoe dat day will come.....
u're my best friend...u giv me those warm feelin..
when i'm down..i will go to ur room just to be wif u...
i will be there for u...n stay near u...
but knoe dis mother...i too has my own dream....
so i'm sorry if sumtime i neglected u.....
i feel guilty evrytyme i foget bout u...
n knoe dis mother..
though i knoe there is almost no chances that u will read dis...
but...
selagi jangtung ini berdegup...aku menyayangimu.....
mencntaimu spenuh ati ini...
n akan brada dkat dgan mu...slaloo....
4eva n always....ececece..
posting yg feelin gitoo...(dilakookan smasa gap)...wee~

No comments: