Saturday, December 26, 2009

kau daN aku??



ecece...should dis be about u and me???
me..i knoe its me....
but u??
who r u??
ok2...fine..u is not yet to be found.......
but tell me da truth..people loves to read about dis whole u n me things aite..
i mean..da post tittle itself will attract readers to read....
lalalala~
wat am i kiddin here........have i gone from crazy to insane..
hahak...
i should not be talkin bout dis.........
maybe since i dunno wat else to post in dis sleepy evenin.....
i was tinkin of being a little bit jiwang n rmantik in my post n all..............
but really i dun hav ideas on dis....
i mean...my succes relationship??zero.......
current status??
hurm..?????
n currently.....wat am i tryin tu say here..uh.....no idea.......


to be continue......................


2 comments:

Mustaqim said...

alah...smua tu akan trjawab lpas abes blaja nnti...
lpas plan2 kte slesai...hehhhe

mieya said...

jeng2....nntikn ksudahannyer beberape taon kmudian...to be continue.......