Friday, December 25, 2009

critA2 ku part 5~

hahahaha...y am i laughing????b'coz i still put da same post tittle..
to think dat i've already had idea for my post tittle..
but now i'm kind of a liitle bit lack of imagination..
do u understand wat am i tryin to deliver here??
oh...never mind.....
uh..my cuzin is followin my blog now..arigato ne~
my immature blog..sorie...lalala~
seyesly...actually today i dunno wat to post..
but since i'm so boring...i try to post sumtin..u knoe to fill up my time..
i'm currently at home..
n i will be back to my campus tonite...
new sem will start....
new year is coming soon...
n holiday break has come to an end....
i'm gonna be 20 in a few days...according to year of course..yippie yeay!!!!...all grown up n excited...
but stuck here...huhu..
i'll sumarize my holiday stories in da next post....
hurm...i'm thinkin of gettin some cofee tonite..since i'm back in campus..
anyone wanna come??huhu...
no takers??fine...i'll force my roomate to come...if she wanted too...ngeeh~
lalala~
wat am i mumbling about...
sorie.......i'll post sumtin better next time....
tibe2..trase wndoo kat ekin plaK!!
hahak..uit ekin!!!!
i'll see u tomorrow..be waitin in front of ur room....
huhu..scandalous...




No comments: