Sunday, November 22, 2009

sooo cWeet~


huhu diss is coo cweeet.....u see da pic of da flower above????
huhuk....my daddy give it to my mum yesterday....lalala~
i'm sorry dat its not a very nice picture....
but da thought dat counts...
how romantic is dat....happy wishes for my mama n abah....
hopefully they will forever be romantic to each other....hahak...

hahak...now dat we talk about giving present n being cweet n all dat....
wat do i always wanted as a present???
hurmmm...i guess maybe i wanted a music box or a snow globe...hahak..
u know like in da movies or drama...
cweet aite...n kawaaiii...hahak...
no one hav ever given me one...
n i dun have one either....
maybe it seems very gurly n all but who cares...
i am a gurl anyway....




flowers???hahak....maybe from sumone spesel....who is it gonna be????

yeah..da snow globe..i wan dis...sumone plez giv it to me....


muzic box???cooo cweet....wan..wan....



lalalalaalala~

1 comment:

Caroline said...

O MY GOSH!! I have been looking ALL over for this music box!! is it for sale?! please tell me its for sale!!!