Saturday, November 28, 2009

mY harI ayer stOry~

uh..how should i describe today ari rayeee???
yeee...besh3 x 10000........
hahak...y??b'coz all my sisters r home..huhuk...
n all my anak cdare r here...
huhuk..da house r very noisy n messy b'coz of them..mwuaaahaha..
today...i wake up really early in da mornin...
after smayang suboh...i had to gosok all of my sister n mummy n abah n all my ank sdare baju rayer.....
very tiring..it took me almost an hour to complete it...fuuuhh....
y do i hav to iron all their clothes??
reason-b'coz i'm da only single person in da house n still dun hav a baby..
so...i can't argue wif dat aite...hahak..
n then i had to prepare all da dishes...just letak lam mangkok jer ah kn..
but most of it my sister da wat...making it easy for me...lalalala~
n then we rayee2 together.....taking2 pics...me interframe in all da pic n all...haha..
da best part bout dis rayer...hahak..too many things too gossip about...
my sister r all a little bit crazy lar..hahak..
they talk..n talk non-stop...n they really loves to mngarot about my future husband..
hahak..wat they had in mind bout my future huband??kne adew kete besor,ank org kayer so that they can tumpang snang(ank toke emas to be specific)hahak....n plg pnting..kne bagi akakku kete honda...(x pahum knape?)haha...akak2 ku yg cker mngarot walawpon ank da tiga..
it makes me thinkin...i really do have a great n sporting family...
i am so lucky n blessed....i love my family....
++++..i get duit raye from mama n abah walawpon da besar..hahak....
happppy....n then dat afternoon we go to umah mak tun...
my sister eat a lot...i just watch ok...lalala~
n then biler balek umah...its my turn to mlantak byk2 da rendang n lemang...
+++ da satay..huhu...
very tired lar today....but still i have time to write dis...
not to mention maen fb...hhuhuk...
anyway..still dunnn have plan 4 second ari rayer...huhua...
let see wat happen tomorrow...
uh.....i should go to cleep now aite....
happy ari rayer aidiladha everyone...
psss-here r some of da pics yg i interframe...hahak...lalala~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blοg! Is your thеme сustom mаde or did
you download it from somewhere? A thеme like yоurѕ wіth a few simple tωeeks would reаlly mаkе my blog stanԁ out.

Pleаѕe let me know where you gоt your
ԁesіgn. Appгеciate it

Αlѕo visіt my wеblog pikavippii.Net
Also see my website :: pikavippi