Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lifehouse You and Me HD official music video

dis sonG is an old song...
i dunno y suddenly i was thinking of dis soNg...
it was a really nice song to hear..
never get tired of it...
dis song takes me back to my form 3 memory...
hahak...
i think dis is da song dat i like back then...
it was when i was still living in kuantan..
my form 3???
lots of things happen back then...
i was young n naif....dunno any better...
stop it!!!i'm not going to go down da memory lane....
anyway...
i am all stress out wif my study....
my hair is a mess n there's pimple all over my face...no longer cute anymore....
i should not have stady soo last minutes...
yet i still have time to post dis post aite...
huhuk..
just enjoy dis song..
da video clip r nice too...




more about "Lifehouse You and Me HD official musi...", posted with vodpod

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!