Sunday, November 15, 2009

i Want....~aaaaaaaaa......

i want.......MySpace
i want my exam to end as soon as possible.....everyday is very painful due to dis exam...
evryday i need to think of da notes....
everytime i take a break...i feel guilty for not reading them(da notes)......
everytime i eat...i remember how much more notes dat i hav to read.......
dis is torturing me.....its painfulll....
hahak..i make it sound like a love story.....but...examination week relly is painfull...
i mean....i have pimple all over my face...
my hair started to fall down...
my eyes r all lebam2....
i stay up almost everynyte(tp most of da tyme i online or tgk moobie...lalala~).....
i dun hav time to do my laundry...
my desk is a mess...
u see....
how painful it is for me to go through dis stady week....
n after all dat stady...still i cannot answer da exam maa...stressfull lor....
my exam is a disaster!!!!!!!!FULLSTOP.MySpace

No comments: