Thursday, November 12, 2009

A drEaM,A goAL..a RoaD tO oUr gLory~

i once used to have dis dream....a dream dat i had already burried.....forget...
thinking...dat dream is impossible to acheive...thinking dat i'm better of dis way...
here....
n will always be here....
do i wanna be here???always n always????
ahhhh....
i think i do...but my heart says dat i'm drowning.....i can't breath...i need a new place...
a new goal....a dream to take me away.....
an old dream dat had become my goal....dat i wanna acheive...
so badly.....
i wannt it!!!
i do....
a dream dat i now...share wif my best friend......
wat is da dream????
me n hAzwa....going to stady abroad....
overseas....hahak...
no!!!it is our goal!!!we!!!us!!!amira raudhah abdullah n hazwa abdul halim....
we will stady abroad!!!!
for our master n phd.....
majoring in.....somting related to biology...i guess hahak........
we willl....willl...try as hard as we could in pursuing our dream...our goal....
we will be a successful n independent women one day....
we will fly away from here one day...n we will spread our wing...
no longer we will be seen just as ank bongsoo yg mnje....hahak...since we both ank bongsu n all....
we will be in da country dat has 4 season....eventually....
we will touch da snow,da cold in winter....we will walk under falling leaves during autumn....dreamin~
we willl!!!!!!!!!!!
i WIllll!!!!
i wanteD to!!!!
i dooo~~~
reallly..............i will from today wOrk hard......
dis dream....i will try hard too fullfill it.....
b'coz its not just a dream...not just an empty dream.....
its about me....finding myself...being stronger...experience more....being independent....
n more......lalalala~
i hOpe dat anyone reading dis would finD themselve a dream to persue....
huhuk........
wish me lucK.....dis iS my rOad to gLory...our rOad to glOry.....
One daY....i wanna look bAck intO my lifE wif no regrets.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may ur dreams come true...