Monday, November 30, 2009

cErita2 ku~

dis rayer aji...o think dat me n both of my sister grew even more closer together....
n more far apart from two of our brothers..
go sisterhood..yeah...
me n k.ja n k.da...we talk about a lot of things dis year...
about our wories...
family,mum n dad...n we express a lot of our feelings to each other...
n advice...wat should we do..or not do..
but...we mainly talk about our family situation....
we r having a little hard time now...my family i mean....
i guess dats wat make us more2 n more closer....
n not just dat..my sisters and i also talk a lot about relationship..
they actually advice me to find sumone spesel in my final year...huhu.......
n they also tell me about their relationship experience....
n also...we joke a lot about my soon to be future husband...hahak..
they said dat..i'm da only hope 2 marrying a rich guy...hahak...
but to be seyes..all they wanted for me is just to find a really nice guy...i guess la...
n most importantlY!!!!
we both learn a new sentence from k.da which is an english teacher...
"WAT SO ON!!!"
hahak...my crazr dearest sister....
anyway...it had been such a wonderfull rayer aji dat i spend wif them..

No comments: