Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bestpwends=l0ve

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Oooohhhhoohhhhohhooohhooohhooohoooh
They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home againI'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music, fell the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I seeAs the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday




H0w lucky it is t0 be in l0ve wif ur best pwend..da 0ne wh0 understand u best..da 0ne da u had kn0wn 4 a very l0ng time..da 0ne wh0 u trust..da one who already wat u wanted,wat u like,wat u dislike....n sumone dat u can share ur stories,feeling n emotion wif....n da m0st imp0rtantly da 0ne wh0 is willin 2 accept u 4 who u r n not how u look...lastly,sumone who is willing to wait 4 u dat long is worth a lover....

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
coooo cweeeeettttt.....n coooo jiwang maa.....
hahaha....
i wish i myself could be in love wif my best pwend...
n then we would end up being very epy n understanding...
haha...in my dreams....
if only i had a male best pwend...
well..maybe i do have...or i dun...
hahak...i dunno lar....
anyway...can a gurl n a guy really be best pwend?????hahak..
Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

y am i talking bout love so aerly in da mornin????
hahak..
well..i guess i dun have anytin better 2 do in my informatic class...
i'm posting from a computer lab...lalala~
++++++.........
da rain makes me in da mood to talk on dis subject..haha....
pppppsssss/////........i would like to dedicate dis post to my single n available pwends...
who has not yet found their love.....
haha...
maybe u all can try it wif ur best pwend(male)..haha....
n to all my AJK2...n AjK tertnggi kelab single..hahak..i'm also dedicating dis post 4 u guys(no offense)...just a joke...


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

lasTly....
masrah maLIk....ePy belaTed besDAy.....
hoPe to be pwends.....best pwends 4 another 4 years wif u....no....4ever...till death do us part...haha..
no pics la...later i will upload ur besday cake pics dear.....

sorie mas....gmbo kamii jer lbey2...huhu.....kek tue kamii beli especially 4 masrah.....
we r such a gewd pwends....LOL~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe..arigatou besfren..hehe..best dpt knal ma org cm ko..manja, easy going..hehe(",)